– The candidate must be over the age of 16.
– The candidate must provide accurate and relevant information about himself.
– The candidate must be fluent in both speaking and writing English.
– The candidate joining vMAC Airline, you will be automatically assigned a pilot number
– The candidate must show professionalism when flying with vMAC Airline.
– vMAC Airline has the right to deny the admission of the candidate.
– vMAC Airline has the right to revoke the membership of any pilot who fail to adhere to the airline’s rules and regulations or does not behave according to the airline’s policy.
– The pilot should fly at least once every 15 days.
– Pilots who are marked as inactive ones, will be asked by email if they want or not to continue on vMAC Airline giving him a 7 days period to reply our email.
– The pilot might send a leave of absence request to us; in which (if accepted) the pilot will have a 90 days period in which he must fly at least once in order to remain on vMAC Airline . This request can only be sent once a year.
– You will not be able to send a leave of absence until you served 90 days or at least 3 flights for vMAC Airline.
– We strongly recommend to consider your ability to fulfill vMAC Airline basic commitments before applying.
– If you cannot comply with these minimum requirements you will be removed from our pilots roster.
– If you were removed from our rosters before, you can replay to join us again and your past records will be looked at.
– First of all, pilots must show respect and cordiality to other vMAC Airline pilots and the whole virtual community members like to another virtual airline members or VATSIM and other social networks.
– All vMAC Airline resources are only usable by our pilots, and are not publishable. -Pilots are requested to show the real aviation, cordiality and seriousness when using vMAC Airline callsign.
– Pilots must fill an appropriate ATS flight plan and carry an appropriate amount of fuel for the intended flight, prioritising safety on all operations.
– Depending on the importance of the event, softer or strict measures will be taken by our staff to ensure and maintain the quality on our operations and of our virtual airline. – vMAC Airline pilots must show professionalism at all times during the operations on the network, especially in communications, flight planning and flightexecution.
– vMAC Airline pilots are requested not to make a fuss on public forums, social network or IVAO network itself, especially when flying for
– vMAC Airline will take measures against any pilot who disobeys any of those rules.